***** NOW FULL****
please email me for waiting list/cancellation
Sunday 29th April 2018
9.30 – 5.30pm
This course is open to qualified and student Reflexologists and qualified Massage therapists.
Facial Reflexology is a great addition to any therapy practice and can be adapted to suit many situations, treatment venues, presenting conditions and events. Offer it as a gentle yet powerful alternative to foot Reflexology, add it to your massage routines or adapt it to offer as taster treatments at body and soul fairs.
This comprehensive one day course offers you all the insight, learning and treatment techniques you will need to be able to add facial reflexology to the treatments you offer right away*. The course will include:
- anatomy & physiology of the face and neck
- assessment tools of the face
- approaches to treatment
- variety of mediums to use (oils, creams, etc)
- full, adaptable treatment sequences
- energy balance
The course will offer plenty of theory and practical training, workbook to refer to until you are confident in your new skills and unlimited email support and feedback as you integrate your new learning into your therapy practice.
*The course requirement of 6 case studies (3 x 2 clients or 2 x 3 clients) is required to pass this course and receive your certification.
This course costs £145 with an EARLY BIRD of £105 – payable by end March 2018
call/text 07519 283 675
Urban Wellness Hub is located at 6 Balgownie Dr, Bridge of Don, Aberdeen AB22 8FD
These days will be taught by Jacqueline Munro who holds a BSc Complementary Therapies (Reflexology) with Distinction from Edinburgh Napier University, a PgDip Ed (TQFE) from University of Stirling and has worked with several further education colleges in central Scotland over the last 8 years both designing, writing and teaching on Complementary Therapy programmes. She has written HN Unit exemplars for the SQA and has been teaching her own courses, workshops and classes for the last 15 years. To date Jacqueline is qualified in 14 different types of Reflexology as well as having undertaken many workshops, talks and demonstrations of other reflexology approaches, She continues to be involved in delivering treatments within her own private practice as well as working as a business adviser for other holistic businesses. Please do check out the training page for more information of what courses and workshops are on offer. If you see anything you would like Jacq to come and teach for you and you can organise participants then please just get in touch at email@example.com for more details
T’s & C’s
- This course is open to qualified and student reflexologists and qualified massage therapists.
- All early bird bookings are final and no refunds or transfers are allowed.
- When paying deposit you agree to pay the remainder by the due date shown above. Deposit is non refundable.
- If paying the full price, transfers are allowed as long at least 1 weeks notice has been received. No refunds are offered.
- Substitutions can be made at any time – that is, you can nominate someone to take your place as long as they are not already booked on the same course date.
- Once you have made your payment a confirmation email will be sent to the email address you supply at the point of purchase. Your place is then secured for you.
- Joining instructions will be emailed out one week before each course date.