NEWLY RE-WRITTEN FOR 2018
OPEN TO ALL – no need for any prior knowledge or experience
Foot Reading offers amazing insight and guidance from the feet. Looking at behaviours and personality through the feet you have the chance to see yourself as others see you. Foot Reading is a valuable, gentle and non intrusive way of gaining an understanding of ourselves and how we interact with the world around us.
Having studied with Chris Stormer and Jane Sheehan I have been amazed and excited at the discoveries I have made through the feet (and continue to be so).
Using my experience as a reflexologist and my passion for people and their feet I have developed Foot Reading to include many of the other teachings I have studied including eastern philosophies and metaphysical teachings. Added to my own philosophy and spirituality I have created an intuitive course that will open you up to a whole range of new information.
Who can attend:
This course is open to anyone with an interest in foot reading and what you can learn from the feet. It will be taught in a clear and fun way for everyone to enjoy.Be prepared to get your feet read as this is a practical course.
What the course involves:
The toes and their meanings
Tops and bottoms of feet
Shape, direction and colour
Nail varnish and what it means
Learned behaviour and choices
Where we are, how we got here and where to next ………… and much more>/p>
All equipment and workbook is supplied
Online below or call 07519 283 675 or email email@example.com
Aberdeen – Sat 14th & Sun 15th April 2018
EARLY BIRD by 30th March £125
FULL PRICE thereafter – £165
Urban Wellness Hub is located at 6 Balgownie Dr, Bridge of Don, Aberdeen AB22 8FD
<[> These days will be taught by Jacqueline Munro who holds a BSc Complementary Therapies (Reflexology) with Distinction from Edinburgh Napier University, a PgDip Ed (TQFE) from University of Stirling and has worked with several further education colleges in central Scotland over the last 8 years both designing, writing and teaching on Complementary Therapy programmes. She has written HN Unit exemplars for the SQA and has been teaching her own courses, workshops and classes for the last 15 years. To date Jacqueline is qualified in 14 different types of Reflexology as well as having undertaken many workshops, talks and demonstrations of other reflexology approaches, She continues to be involved in delivering treatments within her own private practice as well as working as a business adviser for other holistic businesses. Please do check out the training page for more information of what courses and workshops are on offer. If you see anything you would like Jacq to come and teach for you and you can organise participants then please just get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
T’s & C’s
- This course is open to anyone, no prior knowledge or experience required
- All early bird bookings are final and no refunds or transfers are allowed.
- When paying deposit you agree to pay the remainder by the due date shown above. Deposit is non refundable.
- If paying the full price, transfers are allowed as long at least 1 weeks notice has been received. No refunds are offered.
- Substitutions can be made at any time – that is, you can nominate someone to take your place as long as they are not already booked on the same course date.
- Once you have made your payment a confirmation email will be sent to the email address you supply at the point of purchase. Your place is then secured for you.
- Joining instructions will be emailed out one week before each course date.