Aberdeen – Sunday 22nd July 2018
open to qualified and student Reflexologists
Come and learn all about the Skeletal System and how it to treat those areas on the feet. The day will be a structured teaching day that will allow for some revision, some new learning and some practical application. There will be demonstrations and time to ask lots of questions with some practice of techniques taught.
We will cover
- Overview of Anatomy & Physiology of the Skeletal System
- Structure & Function of the Skeletal System
- Pathology of the Skeletal System
- Classical Reflexology treatment areas and techniques
- Advance Reflexology treatment areas and techniques
- Energy Balance for the Skeletal System
Each Masterclass is a stand alone teaching experience but you may but more than one and comes to whichever ones you are interested in. There is a huge saving to be made if you want to come to all 5 Masterclasses at just £225 for all 5 – book below
Classes will run 10am – 4pm on each date.
Each class is £65
BOOK NOW via paypal below or call/text 07519 283 675
Urban Wellness Hub is located at 6 Balgownie Dr, Bridge of Don, Aberdeen AB22 8FD
These days will be taught by Jacqueline Munro who holds a BSc Complementary Therapies (Reflexology) with Distinction from Edinburgh Napier University, a PgDip Ed (TQFE) from University of Stirling and has worked with several further education colleges in central Scotland over the last 8 years both designing, writing and teaching on Complementary Therapy programmes. She has written HN Unit exemplars for the SQA and has been teaching her own courses, workshops and classes for the last 15 years. To date Jacqueline is qualified in 14 different types of Reflexology as well as having undertaken many workshops, talks and demonstrations of other reflexology approaches, She continues to be involved in delivering treatments within her own private practice as well as working as a business adviser for other holistic businesses. Please do check out the training page for more information of what courses and workshops are on offer. If you see anything you would like Jacq to come and teach for you and you can organise participants then please just get in touch at email@example.com for more details
T’s & C’s
- You must be a qualified or student reflexologist to attend these courses.
- All early bird bookings are final and no refunds or transfers are allowed.
- When paying for all 5 classes upfront transfers to alternative venues are allowed once per class, as long as at least 1 weeks notice has been received.
- If paying the full price of £65 per class then transfers are allowed as long at least 1 weeks notice has been received. No refunds are offered.
- Substitutions can be made at any time – that is you can nominate someone who qualifies to take your place as long as they are not already booked on the same date.
- Once you have made your payment a confirmation email will be sent to the email address you supply at the point of purchase. Your place is then secured for you.
- Joining instructions will be emailed out one week before each course date.