New Protocols in place for appointments
As a member of Professional Reflexology I offer the highest standards possible in consultation, treatment, cleanliness and recording. The following has been put in place to address the new guidelines for Covid-19
* A new hallway coat stand. Clients will be asked to remove shoes, bag and coat as they enter and hang in the hallway.
* Hand washing – clients will be invited to wash their hands when they arrive and before they leave
* Individual towels – I have ordered small individual hand towels which means each client will have their own towel on their visit and it will be washed afterwards
* new therapy towels – I have replaced all my therapy towels and will only be using the new ones on my return
* new therapy bedding – I have replaced all the bedding I use for the therapy bed
* new blankets and throws – all replaced
* new pillows and cushions – all replaced
* couch roll ordered and will be used for every client
* all creams, balms and oils have been replenished and all old stock removed
* uniform introduced – I will now wear a uniform and will keep these clothes only for clinic days and they will be washed after a day in the therapy room
* new hands free mp3 player and speaker for therapy room
* air diffuser for use in the therapy room
* all door handles wiped down after each client
I will be wearing a visor and other face covering as required but will not be using gloves as they are not recommended. You are more than welcome to bring your own mask and wear as required, please notify me if you have an exemption.
I will also be washing my own hands regularly as always and using hand sanitiser as required.
I hope some of this lets you understand how we can move forward together and how much I support your own journey in relation to staying safe. If you have any questions please just pm me or email email@example.com