As we move out of lockdown it seems that we are all having to re-learn how to go about our daily lives and I am hearing from friends, colleagues and clients that it is not as easy as we might have anticipated.
Things are not getting ‘back to normal’, because so much has changed and the world looks very different. Event though we have all been through the same thing, it has been a uniquely individual experience for each of us.
So if you are struggling to adjust, if new fears or anxieties have shown up, if you are not sure how or where you fit any more then let’s talk.
Intentional Energy Procession (IEP) is an advanced form of Tapping that simplifies and reduces our emotions and our attachment to them. It allows us to balance and restore energy to the body, our beliefs, behaviours and attitudes and allows us to make better, stronger and clearer choices for us.
Tapping (EFT) is a fabulous process where we work together on the things that are causing blocks, uncertainty, feeling or beliefs that are keeping us stuck in old, outdated patterns. By accessing the feelings we have, acknowledging them and tapping on then we can clear those things we are stuck in and introduce a more focused and empowering set of beliefs which help us to work towards our goals.
Coaching is a great way to look at where we are in life and where we would like to be, the kind of person we want to be, the kind of life we want to create. Working together we will identify where you are, where you want to work towards. what goals you have and then how you will get there and in what timeline. It can be immeasurably powerful to work with me as your coach to find a way to your own new way of being.
These sessions are offered as a way of helping you get to where you want to go and as a reflection of the last 16 months I am offering them at a greatly reduced cost to make sure as many people can access them as possible.
Our sessions can and may contain all three treatment approaches and you will be asked to complete a short questionnaire before our first session.
Please read the terms and conditions before booking, if you have any questions prior to booking please feel free to email me at email@example.com
T’s & C’S
- All bookings must be purchased through the ‘buy now’ button above. If this is a problem please contact me direct
- All payments are non refundable and it is your responsibility to attend all sessions
- Once booked sessions can be rearranged with 48 hours notice. If you cancel within 48 hours or fail to show then you lose that session
- All sessions must be used by the end of July 2021
- All session online will be conducted on zoom and a personal link sent for each session
- All in person sessions will take place at my therapy room in Glasgow (address on booking)
- No transfers are possible
- Booking is for this special offer only and is not valid for any other treatments I offer
- Once you have booked I will contact you via email with a short questionnaire which needs to be returned to me no later than 24 hours prior to your first session
- Each subsequent session will be booked at the end of the preceding session